Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Assignent #2 - 0-99 Pics!

This first real assignment made me start messing with the camera settings.  Since we are shooting in black and white, I started to think more about texture and shape more.  Getting the light right is definitely going to take some time to get used to.  I seem to have trouble getting the picture sharp, so I assume I need to use a tripod, or a flash!  OR we need to adjust the other setting we discussed in class.  Either way, practice practice practice.  I got the family involved in trying to figure out how to get the 0-99 captured, which was a fun family experience.

4 - Fork
5 - Kaleb
20 - Toes
29 - Headstone
50 - Hand and BBall
88 - Shoes
99 - Hair Stuff

1 comment:

  1. Ken, again buddy great job! Even the instructor said you have some shots on here that would sell. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete